The Actuarial Buddies Campaign is aimed at attracting and capturing the interest of young academically talented learners. High achievers from Grade 9, 10, and 11 who enjoy solving difficult problems and are passionate about a career in Actuarial Science (or want to know more about it) are invited to register for a free Actuarial Buddy membership. They must be good in Mathematics, English and Physical Science (some universities do not require Physical Science).
HOW WILL THE BUDDIES BENEFIT?
The Actuarial Buddies will among other things:
- Receive invitations to attend annual Actuarial Science Awareness Roadshows.
- Participate in the Job-Shadowing opportunities (where it is logistically possible).
- Be exposed to university information including but not limited to how to apply, open days etc.
- Receive regular updates from SAADP via text messages or emails.
- Receive tips on tests and exams techniques.
- Receive reference to free online study material.
WHO CAN REGISTER?
- You must be a South African in Grade 9, 10 or 11.
- You must be good in Mathematics, English and Physical Science.
- You must be passionate about problem-solving.
- Critical thinking should be your natural ability.
- You must enjoy strategic games, e.g. Chess.
- You must be willing to pursue a career in the world of Business and Finance.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Click on the Actuarial Buddies logo below to sign-up for free Actuarial Buddy Members