To apply you will need the following:
- Access to the internet.
- An active email address to which we will send an acknowledgement of receipt of the application. Other communication will also be sent to this email address.
- An active cell phone number on which you are reachable.
General application information
- SAADP applications open on 02 January of the year preceding the year of study.
- Applications are open to South African Matric learners applying for 1st year of study at any partner university (currently Wits, UCT or UP).
- Applications are open to current Actuarial Science students who are South African natives.
- Matric applicants can choose to apply manually or via our semi-online application. Manual applications are meant for those with limited access to the internet.
- Call 011 642 2202 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a manual application form.
- Applicants must complete and submit only one application.
- Manual application forms for Grade 12 may be completed by hand, scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Grade 12 applicants who do not have access to email may post the application. The postal address is on the application form.
- If possible applications may be submitted in person or by courier service at 60 Riviera Road, Killarney Mall Office Tower, Office 115,
- Remember to attach supporting documents when applying. You are welcome to send other outstanding supporting documents at a later stage, before the closing date.
- Should you for any reason be unable to submit your supporting documents until the closing date (31 August), please contact us on 011 642 2202 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.