Our aim with An-Hour-with-an-Actuary is to attract and capture the interest of academically talented and aspiring learners by exposing them for at least an hour to the work of Actuaries.
Benefits to participants
- Participants interact with qualified Actuaries or Actuarial Science graduates for at least an hour.
- Participants get to learn about the work of Actuaries.
- Participants get instant answers about the Actuarial Science career which may assist with their research about career options.
Who can participate?
Grade 10 and 11 who:
- Show interest and passion for careers in the world of Business and Finance,
- Are academically talented especially in Mathematics, English, and Physical Sciences,
- Are passionate about problem solving,
- Are natural critical thinkers,
- Enjoy strategic games, e.g. chess.
How to register?
To participate in this Learner Activation Programme, Grade 10 and 11 learners may write to email@example.com
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 regulations which discourage direct interaction, this programme is run virtually.