Actuarial Exposure Programme (AEP)
The Actuarial Exposure Programme aims to connect learners with the the SAADP Alumni. It is a form of Job Shadowing platform which creates an opportunity for aspiring learners to learn more about Actuarial Science.
Benefits to participants
- Participants are linked up with qualified Actuaries or Actuarial Science graduates,
- Qualified Actuaries or Actuarial Science graduates interact with the participants exposing them to what they do in their area of work.
- Participants get an opportunity to feel the actuarial environment and ask get instant answers to the questions they may have about the career.
Who can participate?
Grade 12 learners who:
- Show interest and passion for Actuarial Science,
- Are good at Mathematics, English, and Physical Sciences, (however, some universities may not require Physical Sciences),
- Are passionate about problem solving,
- Are natural critical thinkers,
- Enjoy strategic games, e.g. chess,
- Be willing to pursue a career in the world of Business and Finance.
How to register for AEP?
Interested Grade 12 learners may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 regulations which discourage direct interaction, the AEP is run virtually.